SALES MANAGEMENT / PROGRAM DIRECTOR / EXECUTIVE SUPPORT / BRAND ALIGNMENT
Zero Energy Contracting is more than a solar company. You won’t find “solar” in their name because solar energy is not the end goal. ZERO is what Zero Energy hopes to achieve. Zero Energy's goal is to help make your home a Zero Home, which means zero energy inefficiency. They’re not trying to replace consumption with more efficient consumption. They aim to reduce consumption all together! For Zero Energy, it’s not about the ticket price. It’s about eliminating waste and creating truly renewable energy.
Reduce, Produce, Live... Efficienctly.
Scope of Projects
Ideate, execute, and build a program to infuse the company with collegiate talent from top Southern California Universities. This lead to the creation of The Zero Energy Sales & Entrepreneurship Program (ZESEP). ZESEP is designed to outfit the future generation of business men and woman with top tier sales and communication skills to enable success in the world of business. The program also provides students an in-depth look at what it takes to start, operate and run a small business. Participants in ZESEP also gain access to successful entrepreneurs through our unique speaker series with the YPO (Young Presidents Organization) and YEO (Young Entrepreneurs Organization). The following includes the results over the course of the programs inaugural summer:
• Recruited 23 College Students to fill 5 University teams for the ZESEP 90-Day summer Internship program.
• The Program generated more than 3000 leads over the course of 3 months, resulting in more than $500,000 dollars in contracted business for Zero Energy.
• Due to the success of the summer program, the ZESEP program has been adopted by Zero Energy as a year round opportunity for College Students.
• Support executive team in day to day operations to ensure weekly funding goals, project completions, and communication across all channels of business is achieved in order to grow business.
• Implement branding initiatives to align company look across all faucets of the business.
• Manage special projects, conduct market research and coordinate company events.
• Build out sales tools and infographics to support sales reps and sales team initiatives.
• Generate content projects and brand campaigns.
• Utilize branding expertise to align company message internally and externally to ensure alignment across the organization of the company's mission.