CHANNEL MARKETING / TRADE MARKETING / RE-BRAND
Established in 1975 and acquired in 2007, Oakley is one of the leading product design and sport performance brands in the world with products that world-class athletes depend on to compete at the highest level possible. The holder of more than 800 patents, Oakley is also known for its lens technologies, including High Definition Optics®. Oakley extended its position as a sports eyewear brand into apparel and accessories, offering men’s and women’s product lines that appeal to sports performance, active and lifestyle consumers. The brand’s global distribution includes Oakley “O” Stores and outlet Oakley Vault Stores as well as sections and retail environments setup in retail locations across the world.
Scope of projects:
• Coordinate all aspects of quarterly POP executions including but not limited to: creative selection, POP production, POP distribution and final in store merchandising.
• Work alongside Channel Marketing Manager to strategically plan, execute and report on 1.5 million dollar marketing budget.
• Tradeshow planning, art cultivation, production of trade show assets, logistics and planning.
• Launch of Oakley Prizm Snow Goggle media and instore marketing efforts through work with Oakley Partner mountains such as Squaw/Alpine, Mammoth Mountain Resorts, Mt. Snow and Killington, Vail Mountain Resorts.
• Execute re-brand overhaul from "Beyond Reason" brand campaign to "One Obession" marketing campaign and brand initiatives across North America.
• Assist Regional Channel Sales Managers, their respective reps, as well as field marketing team with tools to activate and share brand/product stories at local, regional, national and international events/trade shows.
•Other projects included: national fixture distribution and repair, as well as one off projects specific to local brand activations for sales rep/account marketing support.