TRADE MARKETING / BRAND ALIGNMENT
Roxy was born in the water; initially a swimwear line, it debuted in late summer 1990 to immediate success. By the next year, a Roxy sportswear line was introduced, and that too prospered, with sales of over $1 million. 1992 saw continued expansion of the brand with a new denim line and key snowwear pieces. The fact that Roxy was a women's line offered by an authentic surf brand made it intriguing for both retailers and girls alike. It was the first of its kind on the market, and soon after, the other surf brands followed.
Roxy is now a global lifestyle brand, offering products for every aspect of the active girl's life. From handbag to Henley, wetsuit to tide watch, the key ingredient of our products is that inimitable Roxy spirit. "Daring, confident, naturally beautiful, fun, alive: Roxy".
Scope of projects:
• Coordinate and execute marketing projects for Roxy, across North America (CAN, USA, LATAM) in all channels of company's wholesale distribution network.
• Projects included Trade-show graphics, In-store brand build-outs, content refresh's across key accounts, video content management, Point of purchase items to drive product sell through, sales meeting visuals and executive presentations.
• Problem solve during a period of turmoil as Quiksilver (Parent organization) files Chapter 11 through initiation of new programs and processes to streamline and create a more efficient and effective Go To Market (GTM) strategy.
• Executed multiple projects across multiple channels including: seasonal POP production, national fixture conception and distribution, marketing strategy, in store branding, event support, invoicing, budgeting.
• Use and maintain an extensive network of vendors to leverage marketing dollars in the most effective spaces to reassert Roxy as the number 1 woman surf brand in North America.
• Manage a team of interns to support day to day GTM operations as well as plan and utilize team to execute company/marketing events.