After countless trips chasing swells, surfers Keith Ross and Bruce Beach set out to create a drink that embodied memories made on the dusty roads and beaches of Baja. Made the traditional way in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico Peligroso is that drink.
Inspired by the pursuit of big breaks and good times south of SoCal, Peligroso is crafted for those who seek a life traveled off the beaten path. For those who make their own rules. Those who push to live every moment to the fullest. For those hell bent on fully experiencing the ride. For those born to rattle the cage.
Scope of projects:
• Promote Peligroso Tequila at promo events throughout Southern California and Arizona.
• Manage product inventory and P.O.S. materials for promotion events and shipments.
• Assist Marketing director in planning and organizing marketing events in order to spread brand awareness.
• Track distributor sales in multiple regions throughout the United States and provide recap of tequila sales.
• Other responsibilities: Inventory Management and reporting, packaging and shipping.