TRADE MARKETING / BRAND ALIGNMENT
Founded in 1994, DC quickly grew to become a leader in performance skateboarding shoes and a renowned action sports brand. Today DC stands as a global brand whose product line has expanded to include men’s, women’s and kids’ skateboarding and lifestyle shoes, apparel, snowboards, snowboard boots, outerwear, and accessories. As one of the cornerstones of its marketing strategy, DC has built a world-class team of professional skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross athletes that exemplify and enhance DC’s brand, develop its signature products, and support its promotional efforts.
Scope of projects:
• Coordinate and execute marketing projects for DCshoes, across North America (CAN, USA, LATAM) in all channels of company's wholesale distribution network.
• Projects included Trade-show graphics, In-store brand build-outs, content refresh's across key accounts, video content management, Point of purchase items to drive product sell through, sales meeting visuals and executive presentations.
• Problem solve during a period of turmoil as Quiksilver (parent company to DCshoes) files Chapter 11 through initiation of new programs and processes to streamline and create a more efficient and effective Go To Market (GTM) strategy.
• Executed multiple projects across multiple channels including: seasonal POP production, national fixture conception and distribution, marketing strategy, in store branding, event support, invoicing, budgeting.
• Use and maintain an extensive network of vendors to leverage marketing dollars in the most effective spaces to reassert Quiksilver as the number 1 board short company in North America.
• Manage a team of interns to support day to day GTM operations as well as plan and utilize team to execute company/marketing events.