TRADE MARKETING / BRAND RESURGENCE / BRAND ALIGNMENT
Quiksilver is one of the world’s leading lifestyle brands and designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, swimwear, footwear and accessories. The brand is inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports and represents a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who connect with its boardriding culture and heritage. Quiksilver's authenticity is evident in its innovative products, events and retail environments across the globe.. The company’s products are sold in more than 90 countries through a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders Clubs and other company-owned retail stores that provide authentic retail brand experience for their customers.
Scope of projects:
• Coordinate and execute marketing projects for Quiksilver, across North America (CAN, USA, LATAM) in all channels of company's wholesale distribution network.
• Projects included Trade-show graphics, In-store brand build-outs, content refresh's across key accounts, video content management, Point of purchase items to drive product sell through, sales meeting visuals and executive presentations.
• Problem solved during a period of turmoil as Quiksilver files Chapter 11 bankruptcy through initiation of new programs and processes to streamline and create a more efficient and effective Go To Market (GTM) strategy.
• Executed multiple projects across multiple channels including: seasonal POP production, national fixture conceptualization and distribution, marketing strategy, in-store branding, event support, invoicing, budgeting, ROI tracking.
• Use and maintain an extensive network of vendors to leverage marketing dollars in the most effective spaces to reassert Quiksilver as the #1 board short company in North America.
• Manage a team of interns to support day to day GTM operations as well as plan and utilize team to execute company/marketing events.