SALES / MERCHANDISING / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES PROMOTION
Diageo Is a world leading portfolio and supplier in the alcohol industry. Their culture is rooted in a deep sense of our purpose as a company – celebrating life, every day, everywhere. This culture is built and maintained by the values that underpin our business and guide how we work. We are passionate about our customers and consumers and want to be the best. We give each other the freedom to succeed and value each and every person’s contribution. We work hard so we can be proud of what we do and how we do it.
Diageo maintains an outstanding collection of over 200 brands enjoyed in more than 180 countries. Our brands are crafted, authentic, relevant, luxury, with something for every taste and celebration, big or small.
Brand within the portfolio include: Smirnoff, Kettle One, Captain Morgan, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Don Julio, Ciroc, and many more.
Scope of Projects:
• Oversee 19 established chain grocery accounts and merchandising and marketing efforts for specific brands within Diageos portfolio of wine and spirits.
• Achieve distribution and growth objectives for portfolio of wine/spirit products in a specific geographic region through effective
account management with existing retail customers.
• Introduction of new products, improved distribution, and in-store promotion.
• Develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of spirits and wine products, persuasive presentations, and
persistent overcoming of objections.
• Meet presentation guidelines for coupon promotions and seasonal programs built to drive sell through and deplete inventory for re-order.
• Stay abreast of business/market conditions, intensively plan sales efforts, recognize new opportunities within each account and
maintain the necessary territory records.